- Do you want to discover what makes Hersenwerk so much more than just a game?
- Do you want to learn how to guide your dog with custom-made Hersenwerk?
- Are you curious about what your dog tells you during Hersenwerk?
Then take the five-week journey with us!
We will work together for five weeks, online as well as in a private Facebookgroup. Together with other students, you will be guided by a tutor.
This is what you will learn:
- Explanation of what Hersenwerk is and what the effect is on your dog, on you and on your relationship
- Tools to give your dog tailor-made guidance
- How to observe your dog during a Hersenwerk session
- How to observe your fellow students and their dogs during a Hersenwerk session
- Set up Hersenwerk sessions with step-by-step plans
- Guide your dog in learning to use different techniques
Here’s how it works:
- You will be working with a tutor and a small group of fellow students for five weeks.
- You will receive the material via the Hersenwerk Academy. The lessons consist of written material, videos and assignments.
- You post videos of your assignments in the private Facebook group.
- Your tutor and fellow participants will watch the videos and give constructive feedback.
- After five weeks, the Facebook group will be closed and you will have a wealth of InSight into offering Hersenwerk to your dog.
Conditions of participation:
- You will work with one and the same dog during the course. Of course you are free to present Hersenwerk to your other dog(s) as well, but do the assignments and post the videos of one and the same dog.
- You can only participate with a dog that is at least 6 months old (5 months is still a bit too young for this course).
Please take note: Do you want to follow the course for Certified Mentor Hersenwerk? Then Hersenwerk InSight is the first step! These five weeks are the mandatory preparation to enter part 1 of our course Hersenwerk in practice.
Hersenwerk InSight starts several times a year.
Click the button and choose your date!